Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Showing previous day-O,H,L,C

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Showing previous day-O,H,L,C
indira67
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Showing previous day-O,H,L,C Reply with quote

sir
is it possible to include previous day open,high,low & close in the platinum charts which may help to guess the trend of the current day

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2888

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted because admin replied
Cheers, Prakash Holla


Last edited by pkholla on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kamal.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 576

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Showing previous day-O,H,L,C Reply with quote

Dear Member,

You can view charts for previous day also. The chart will be displayed as per the timeframe selected by you. This should serve your purpose.

In case of further clarifications / queries, please let us know.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal

indira67 wrote:
sir
is it possible to include previous day open,high,low & close in the platinum charts which may help to guess the trend of the current day

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
indira67
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Showing previous day-O,H,L,C Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

You can view charts for previous day also. The chart will be displayed as per the timeframe selected by you. This should serve your purpose.

In case of further clarifications / queries, please let us know.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal

indira67 wrote:
sir
is it possible to include previous day open,high,low & close in the platinum charts which may help to guess the trend of the current day



Thanks


Sir I agree with U. But intra day charts will be viewing for the current day only(for clear view)since multiple charts r fittin on the screen . Pl suggest if one can write scripting so that these values are displayed on the body of the chart.Sir please do reply.
Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kamal.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 576

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Showing previous day-O,H,L,C Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Displaying the previous value on the chart in text form is not possible.

Thanks & Regards

Kamal

indira67 wrote:

Sir I agree with U. But intra day charts will be viewing for the current day only(for clear view)since multiple charts r fittin on the screen . Pl suggest if one can write scripting so that these values are displayed on the body of the chart.Sir please do reply.
Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam