Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Positional / Swing Views.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Here I talk technically - Technical Bytes by HM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Positional / Swing Views.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Positional / Swing Views. Reply with quote

In this Section I will be posting positional / swing views.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rel Infra has given upside breakout of descending triangle on daily chart with positive divergence on RSI.

There has been break of a downward channel on a 30 min chart with good volumes..

To confirm the trend please wait for a daily candles to close above 385..

Buy above 385 with Stop loss of 372 and target of 408 -- 423 -- 441.



relinfra.png
 Description:
Daily Chart
 Filesize:  1.66 MB
 Viewed:  497 Time(s)

relinfra.png



relinfra.png
 Description:
30 Mins Chart
 Filesize:  1.53 MB
 Viewed:  471 Time(s)

relinfra.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reached Target 2 of 423..

hemant.icharts wrote:
Rel Infra has given upside breakout of descending triangle on daily chart with positive divergence on RSI.

There has been break of a downward channel on a 30 min chart with good volumes..

To confirm the trend please wait for a daily candles to close above 385..

Buy above 385 with Stop loss of 372 and target of 408 -- 423 -- 441.



relinfra follow up.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  429 Time(s)

relinfra follow up.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost Reached the last target missed by a point.

If this week price closes above above 435 it will give breakout of triangle on Weekly chart.

Previous three tops found resistances near EMA of 89 weeks. It may retrace from here now.

To continue upward journey on positional bases buy above weekly close of 450 with stop loss of 434 and targets of 533 -- 576 -- 644 -- 721 -- 821.

hemant.icharts wrote:
Reached Target 2 of 423..

hemant.icharts wrote:
Rel Infra has given upside breakout of descending triangle on daily chart with positive divergence on RSI.

There has been break of a downward channel on a 30 min chart with good volumes..

To confirm the trend please wait for a daily candles to close above 385..

Buy above 385 with Stop loss of 372 and target of 408 -- 423 -- 441.



relinfra weekly.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.78 MB
 Viewed:  420 Time(s)

relinfra weekly.png




Last edited by hemant.icharts on Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty forming a triangle on 30 min chart with negative divergence on RSI. Tweezers top on daily chart for NIFTY..

Down side below two 30 mins candle close of 6462 with stop loss of 6508 with support levels of 6434 -- 6362 -- 6236



nifty 30 mins.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB
 Viewed:  433 Time(s)

nifty 30 mins.png



nifty daily.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB
 Viewed:  434 Time(s)

nifty daily.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: To support the view for of NIFTY finding resistance Reply with quote

USDINR Has taken support on trend line which previous two lows. It has formed an hammer and forming a descending triangle on a daily chart. Up move can be expected in USD-INR.

Since NIFTY is said to be inversely correlated with USD-INR, NIFTY may start to move in a downward direction.



USDINR 130314.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.95 MB
 Viewed:  398 Time(s)

USDINR 130314.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USD-INR formed Head and Shoulder bottom on 30 min chart.today is opened above the neck line with gap.

It had formed a hammer on a daily chart 3 days ago, yesterday it was threatening to go below the low of hammer, but eventually it closed on positive not yesterday..

USD-INR bullish above 61.6100 with stop loss of 61.21 and targets of 62.05 -- 62.34 -- 62.8000



USD-INR 140314 30 Mins.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  972.29 KB
 Viewed:  374 Time(s)

USD-INR 140314 30 Mins.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIFTY-6500P-1M gave breakout of broadening triangle and positive divergence on RSI on 30 min chart.

Buy when 30 min candle closes above 83 with Stop loss of 62 and target of 98 -- 121 -- 144



jcharts (1).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  23.93 KB
 Viewed:  403 Time(s)

jcharts (1).png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearish Engulfing has formed in IDFC on a Daily.
There is negative divergence on RSI with price.

Sell IDFC with candle close below 120 with stop loss above 126 and target of 115 and 106.30



idfc.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1 MB
 Viewed:  474 Time(s)

idfc.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuous Future Chart of NIFTY Future :

-> There looks like pattern which is similar to Head and Shoulder Top. Not a perfect one but acceptable.

-> ADX is close to it bottom ranges suggesting possible start of a trending move.

->Prices are close to SMA of 233 period, taking support.

-> Once price fall First line of speed lines which one-third line, one expect some bearishness.

-> Prices are near 23.6% retracement levels. Once broken next support to be expected at 38.2%


Down Side move can be expect after hourly close below 6650 and with movement up to 6650 -- 6334 -- 6289 -- 6162 -- 6055. Close above 6789 will fail the pattern and this down move may be considered as a retracement of 23.6%.



Nifty Speed Lines.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  130.14 KB
 Viewed:  464 Time(s)

Nifty Speed Lines.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

621 to 644 may be resistance zone for Reliance Infra. This was the call which got triggered and took off..

All other calls which i gave never got triggered..

hemant.icharts wrote:
Almost Reached the last target missed by a point.

If this week price closes above above 435 it will give breakout of triangle on Weekly chart.

Previous three tops found resistances near EMA of 89 weeks. It may retrace from here now.

To continue upward journey on positional bases buy above weekly close of 450 with stop loss of 434 and targets of 533 -- 576 -- 644 -- 721 -- 821.

hemant.icharts wrote:
Reached Target 2 of 423..

hemant.icharts wrote:
Rel Infra has given upside breakout of descending triangle on daily chart with positive divergence on RSI.

There has been break of a downward channel on a 30 min chart with good volumes..

To confirm the trend please wait for a daily candles to close above 385..

Buy above 385 with Stop loss of 372 and target of 408 -- 423 -- 441.



relinfra.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.06 KB
 Viewed:  394 Time(s)

relinfra.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #12   PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Script have turned bullish for positional view.

They have come out of pattern on bullish side and their ADX is showing Strength and is above 25.

Prices are above moving averages of 610 days(long term moving average)

Please find the charts below with Targets and Stop Loss.

RCOM : Buy above Daily close of 144 with stop loss below 121 and Targets of (155 to 165) -- 189 -- 215 -- 262 -- 334.

Hindalco: Buy above Weekly close of 155 with stop loss below 115 and Targets of 175 -- 204 -- 221 -- 262 -- 303.

NMDC : Buy Above Daily Close of 166 with Stop loss below 150 and Targets of 193 -- 234 -- 262 -- 289 -- 315.

TNPL : Buy Above Daily Close of 142 with Stop loss below 131.50 and Targets of 155 -- 162 -- 189 -- 215.



rcom.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  91 KB
 Viewed:  414 Time(s)

rcom.png



Hindalco.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.49 KB
 Viewed:  398 Time(s)

Hindalco.png



NMDC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.1 KB
 Viewed:  421 Time(s)

NMDC.png



TNPL.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  107.73 KB
 Viewed:  411 Time(s)

TNPL.png




Last edited by hemant.icharts on Mon May 26, 2014 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4th targets also achieved, did not expect this to reach so fast. Smile

hemant.icharts wrote:
621 to 644 may be resistance zone for Reliance Infra. This was the call which got triggered and took off..

All other calls which i gave never got triggered..

hemant.icharts wrote:
Almost Reached the last target missed by a point.

If this week price closes above above 435 it will give breakout of triangle on Weekly chart.

Previous three tops found resistances near EMA of 89 weeks. It may retrace from here now.

To continue upward journey on positional bases buy above weekly close of 450 with stop loss of 434 and targets of 533 -- 576 -- 644 -- 721 -- 821.

hemant.icharts wrote:
Reached Target 2 of 423..

hemant.icharts wrote:
Rel Infra has given upside breakout of descending triangle on daily chart with positive divergence on RSI.

There has been break of a downward channel on a 30 min chart with good volumes..

To confirm the trend please wait for a daily candles to close above 385..

Buy above 385 with Stop loss of 372 and target of 408 -- 423 -- 441.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unitech on Daily chart crossed above 610 days moving average. Huge volumes in Unitech in past few trading sessions. As all the Infra scripts are moving ahead, keep an eye on this script.

Buy Above daily close of 24.60 or wait for retracement till 20 with stop-loss below below 18 and targets of 28 -- (32 to 34) -- 44 -- 49 -- 55 -- 62.



Unitech.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.96 KB
 Viewed:  397 Time(s)

Unitech.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With infrastructure sector booming. It is not only rising it is rising with volume.

JPASSOCIAT forming descending triangle on a weekly chart.

Note : There is strong volume in the last movement. Which was present in the last bullish move it has in 2009.

Speculation is rising so there must cautious buying with stop loss to be used in every trade.

Buy above Weekly close of 82 with stop loss of below 67 and targets of 101 -- 121 -- 162 -- 189 -- 255.



JPASSOCIAT.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  127.77 KB
 Viewed:  416 Time(s)

JPASSOCIAT.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Here I talk technically - Technical Bytes by HM All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam