Home
Option Tools
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nifty trading by chennuru- postional trade
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author nifty trading by chennuru- postional trade
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1786

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chennuru, what i understood from ur chart, ur entry and exit are signal to signal with a confirmation from d.i.with no sl, am i right ? Instead of di can we use something else like rsi ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 93

Post: #17   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friend
rsi is not volume based indicator ,only price,
DI is price and volume based indicator.
here i am following three moving average cross over along with DI cross zero line,
during confuse, i follow macd and awesome oscilator along with DI,
these two also mov ave based indicator,
indicators are important, but charts reading is most important,
like if u some other charts DI LINE oscilates around zero line, no trend.
dont select that type of stocks,
select the stocks down or up trend
bye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maooliservice
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 04 Aug 2010
Posts: 93

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Chennuru,

Were is Demand Index in I Charts

Regards

Mohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 481

Post: #19   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chennuru wrote:
Dear friend
rsi is not volume based indicator ,only price,
DI is price and volume based indicator.
here i am following three moving average cross over along with DI cross zero line,
during confuse, i follow macd and awesome oscilator along with DI,
these two also mov ave based indicator,
indicators are important, but charts reading is most important,
like if u some other charts DI LINE oscilates around zero line, no trend.
dont select that type of stocks,
select the stocks down or up trend
bye


can we use anything other than DI... i mean it is very difficult to get ... or any other way to maintain it in excel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1786

Post: #20   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rak, do we have d.i.or any equivalent to d.i. ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 93

Post: #21   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forex index is similar to DI but not typical
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 481

Post: #22   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonila wrote:
Rak, do we have d.i.or any equivalent to d.i. ?


nope sonila maam... nothing similar to it... googled it ... its combined volume plus price...
chennaru sir can we track it in excel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 93

Post: #23   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear ALL
here LT chart attached,
where i did mistake also i mentioned,
DI is useful,
my view about posinal trading is very simple,
but every day learning.
i will come back with excel
thanks for ur valuable comments,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1786

Post: #24   PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rakpeds wrote:
sonila wrote:
Rak, do we have d.i.or any equivalent to d.i. ?


nope sonila maam... nothing similar to it... googled it ... its combined volume plus price...
chennaru sir can we track it in excel
. Rak, what is an excel, as far as i know, excel sheet is a formula we enter into an excel sheet in different a,b,c,d.....columns to get a result. But can it be developed to technical indicators like macd or demand index....if yes, then how ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 481

Post: #25   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonila wrote:
rakpeds wrote:
sonila wrote:
Rak, do we have d.i.or any equivalent to d.i. ?


nope sonila maam... nothing similar to it... googled it ... its combined volume plus price...
chennaru sir can we track it in excel
. Rak, what is an excel, as far as i know, excel sheet is a formula we enter into an excel sheet in different a,b,c,d.....columns to get a result. But can it be developed to technical indicators like macd or demand index....if yes, then how ?


yes excel means and excel sheet only..
i have sheet in which i can calculate stochastic..
so other things can be made but need manual entry...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1786

Post: #26   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahul, have u ever tried any open range brake out method for nf for intraday ? If yes, then, what is the out come ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 2766

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traded in sbin n nifty---

Nifty bought 12 points above open-- and short 12 points below open---

But not good-- stopped--as well sbin also stopped

the last i have settled is what in my thread--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more testing today-- lets see-- and this will be the last one---nothing more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maooliservice
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 04 Aug 2010
Posts: 93

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin/SPsir,

Is it possible for u to provide DI[Demand Index] indicator in any of ur charting system

Regards

Mohan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1786

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rahulsharmaat wrote:
Traded in sbin n nifty---

Nifty bought 12 points above open-- and short 12 points below open---

But not good-- stopped--as well sbin also stopped

the last i have settled is what in my thread--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more testing today-- lets see-- and this will be the last one---nothing more
thnx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 93

Post: #30   PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
nifty enter in to resistance as earlier we discussed,
DI 25 cross is quite difficult for nifty,
we hope it may cross.
bye
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam