Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NIFTY PREDICTION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 285, 286, 287  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NIFTY PREDICTION
AjitS
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 132

Post: #4276   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
Bank Nifty Holding below 27390 can see 27140-27050-26985. Holding above 27390 can see 27550-27800 levels.


BNF was holding below 27390 in the morning, and achieved 26993.90.

Then reversed, held above 27390 and reached 27550! NOw waiting for 27800!

Great levels!!
2guns 2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vineesh.1
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 12 Jul 2019
Posts: 1

Post: #4277   PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ritapandit25 Awaiting your inputs for the market tomorrow. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4278   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AjitS wrote:
ritapandit25 wrote:
Bank Nifty Holding below 27390 can see 27140-27050-26985. Holding above 27390 can see 27550-27800 levels.


BNF was holding below 27390 in the morning, and achieved 26993.90.

Then reversed, held above 27390 and reached 27550! NOw waiting for 27800!

Great levels!!
2guns 2guns 2guns

27800 done artist Smile 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4279   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty resistance 11075 then 11114

Bank nifty support 27650 hold then 28000
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4280   PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
Nifty resistance 11075 then 11114

Bank nifty support 27650 hold then 28000


NIFTY DONE 11075 NOW 11114 WAITING.

BANK NIFTY DONE 28000 NOW 28200-28490 WAITING.


NIFTY IF BREAK 10865 ONLY CAN SEE 10630 .

BANK NIFTY IF BREAK 27700 CAN SEE 27000.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4281   PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So 10630 in nifty

& 27000-26500 in Bank Nifty is coming 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AjitS
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 132

Post: #4282   PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
So 10630 in nifty

& 27000-26500 in Bank Nifty is coming 2guns


Will NF/BNF bounce before going down to these levels? Or will it continue the slide straight from here without much of bounce?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4283   PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11500 IS RESISTANCE IF HOLD 11100 LEVELS.

29700 CAN SEE IF HOLD 28500 LEVELS Laughing 2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4284   PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if hold 11500/11540 can see 11800 Smile

Now if hold 30000 can see 31050-31200 Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4285   PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
Now if hold 11500/11540 can see 11800 Smile

Now if hold 30000 can see 31050-31200 Smile


Nifty Holding below 11460 can see 11300-11250 levels.

Bank Nifty Holding below 29700 can see 29240-29100.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4286   PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty Holding 11150 can see 11400-11540-11700.

Trading below 11150 can see 11050-10940-10850.


Bank Nifty Holding below 29100 can see 27500-27100-26500.

Trading above 29100 can see 30500-31000 levels.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4287   PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
Nifty Holding 11150 can see 11400-11540-11700.

Trading below 11150 can see 11050-10940-10850.


Bank Nifty Holding below 29100 can see 27500-27100-26500.

Trading above 29100 can see 30500-31000 levels.


Nifty done 11540 trading above 11635 can see 11700-11790 levels Smile 2guns 2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4288   PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL ICHARTIANS Smile

NIFTY HOLDING 11600 CAN SEE 11740-11810 LEVELS.

TRADING BELOW 11570 CAN SEE 11500-11450 LEVELS.


BANK NIFTY HOLDING ABOVE 29400 CAN SEE 29700-30350 LEVELS.

TRADING BELOW 29300 CAN SEE 28950-28250 LEVELS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4289   PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL ICHARTIANS Smile

NIFTY HOLDING 11600 CAN SEE 11740-11810 LEVELS.

TRADING BELOW 11570 CAN SEE 11500-11450 LEVELS.


BANK NIFTY HOLDING ABOVE 29400 CAN SEE 29700-30350 LEVELS.

TRADING BELOW 29300 CAN SEE 28950-28250 LEVELS.


NIFTY DONE 11810 NEXT 11900-12000. 2guns 2guns Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 May 2013
Posts: 2860

Post: #4290   PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ritapandit25 wrote:
ritapandit25 wrote:
HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL ICHARTIANS Smile

NIFTY HOLDING 11600 CAN SEE 11740-11810 LEVELS.

TRADING BELOW 11570 CAN SEE 11500-11450 LEVELS.


BANK NIFTY HOLDING ABOVE 29400 CAN SEE 29700-30350 LEVELS.

TRADING BELOW 29300 CAN SEE 28950-28250 LEVELS.


NIFTY DONE 11810 NEXT 11900-12000. 2guns 2guns Smile


BANK NIFTY DONE 30350 2guns 2guns Smile

NIFTY DONE 11945 2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 285, 286, 287  Next
Page 286 of 287

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam