Home
Option Tools
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Future Daily Trading Levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 388, 389, 390
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are these Nifty Levels useful to you?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author Nifty Future Daily Trading Levels
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2322

Post: #5836   PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again selling opportunity... Just like we said sideways movement today

Sold at 11875 bought at 11845

Done for the day..have a great weekend

jt

Just Trade wrote:
Woooooo
Bought at 11825 stop 11815... sold at 11855...

Now chill for the day Smile

jt




Just Trade wrote:
Intraday- Nifty Future

Buy,Sell and Stop on 5 minute candle closing

Buy above 11879
Stop at 11845

Sell Below 11815
Stop at 11847

Most Likey a sideways day. Watch out for buying at support at 11815 and selling near resistance at 11879. Off course if it closes above or below we follow the system.

jt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2322

Post: #5837   PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy triggered and gave 20 points Smile

jt


Just Trade wrote:
Intraday- Nifty Future

Buy,Sell and Stop on 5 minute candle closing

Buy above 11879
Stop at 11845

Sell Below 11815
Stop at 11847

Most Likey a sideways day. Watch out for buying at support at 11815 and selling near resistance at 11879. Off course if it closes above or below we follow the system.

jt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2322

Post: #5838   PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

given 48 points till now....

jt

Just Trade wrote:
Buy triggered and gave 20 points Smile

jt


Just Trade wrote:
Intraday- Nifty Future

Buy,Sell and Stop on 5 minute candle closing

Buy above 11879
Stop at 11845

Sell Below 11815
Stop at 11847

Most Likey a sideways day. Watch out for buying at support at 11815 and selling near resistance at 11879. Off course if it closes above or below we follow the system.

jt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2322

Post: #5839   PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gave Perfect Entry once again at 11879 and gave 30 points again.

jt

Just Trade wrote:
given 48 points till now....

jt

Just Trade wrote:
Buy triggered and gave 20 points Smile

jt


Just Trade wrote:
Intraday- Nifty Future

Buy,Sell and Stop on 5 minute candle closing

Buy above 11879
Stop at 11845

Sell Below 11815
Stop at 11847

Most Likey a sideways day. Watch out for buying at support at 11815 and selling near resistance at 11879. Off course if it closes above or below we follow the system.

jt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
manojkr78
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 1014

Post: #5840   PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

November moth levels please
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 388, 389, 390
Page 390 of 390

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam