Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Future Daily Trading Levels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 381, 382, 383
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are these Nifty Levels useful to you?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Author Nifty Future Daily Trading Levels
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2253

Post: #5731   PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Nifty Future Day Trading Levels 18 October Reply with quote

Stop and Reverse moved to 11556

JT

Just Trade wrote:
11630 done for the day.... Trailing now at cost....

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend Laughing


Just Trade wrote:
11610 2guns 2guns

Ignore 11640 now

JT


Just Trade wrote:
Buy Above 11557

Sell Below 11529

Look out for resistance at 11640 for 20 points.

JT
2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1281

Post: #5732   PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2guns good to see u back in action.
tweaked your excel sheets to amazing results

Ritesh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2253

Post: #5733   PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ritesh,

Yes been a long time. Been busy. Hope you are doing fine. Good to note that the sheet with your inputs is rocking Smile

Regards

JT

riteshucha wrote:
2guns good to see u back in action.
tweaked your excel sheets to amazing results

Ritesh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2253

Post: #5734   PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty Future Day Trading Levels 18 October Reply with quote

Stop and Reverse moved to 11580.

JT

Just Trade wrote:
Stop and Reverse moved to 11556

JT

Just Trade wrote:
11630 done for the day.... Trailing now at cost....

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend Laughing


Just Trade wrote:
11610 2guns 2guns

Ignore 11640 now

JT


Just Trade wrote:
Buy Above 11557

Sell Below 11529

Look out for resistance at 11640 for 20 points.

JT
2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2253

Post: #5735   PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty Future Day Trading Levels 18 October Reply with quote

Stop and Reverse now at 11610


JT



Just Trade wrote:
Stop and Reverse moved to 11580.

JT

Just Trade wrote:
Stop and Reverse moved to 11556

JT

Just Trade wrote:
11630 done for the day.... Trailing now at cost....

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend Laughing


Just Trade wrote:
11610 2guns 2guns

Ignore 11640 now

JT


Just Trade wrote:
Buy Above 11557

Sell Below 11529

Look out for resistance at 11640 for 20 points.

JT
2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riteshucha
Green Belt
Green Belt


Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1281

Post: #5736   PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello JT

november levels pls

ritesh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Just Trade
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 2253

Post: #5737   PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Nifty Future Monthly Trading Levels- November 2019 Reply with quote

Nifty is in a Buy
Below 11939 will retrace back to 11910,11835,11790,11670, 11573, 11476
Support at 11790, 11670 and 11573
Above 11985 targets 12030,12130, 12179,12299,12396,12493,12613

Below 11356 will be a sell for targets of 11282,11208,11160, 11116, 11017,10968

JT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 381, 382, 383
Page 383 of 383

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam