Home
Option Tools
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

markets - veeru chennai boy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author markets - veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3570

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: markets - veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

markets reached almost the sky ... for the period .... so retail will come inside take care... time to book all the profits... and trade intra.... big sell-off possible....

5133 base price becomes now 5555 on nf... so 5555-30 pts closes on weekly then the weakness will be ... going to...upto that no probs....

if u r with bulls side just be with tsl 5525-5520 of nf....time to go for worst puts... like 5200-5300-5400... but risk with entire money ... there is no way... intra itself we r loosing that much... if u need take a chance... still u felt uncomfort zone... then let it trades below 5520 then go for that....its my personal view...

take care...

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 481

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: markets - veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
markets reached almost the sky ... for the period .... so retail will come inside take care... time to book all the profits... and trade intra.... big sell-off possible....

5133 base price becomes now 5555 on nf... so 5555-30 pts closes on weekly then the weakness will be ... going to...upto that no probs....

if u r with bulls side just be with tsl 5525-5520 of nf....time to go for worst puts... like 5200-5300-5400... but risk with entire money ... there is no way... intra itself we r loosing that much... if u need take a chance... still u felt uncomfort zone... then let it trades below 5520 then go for that....its my personal view...

take care...

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns


anna stop for any short taken at monday morning... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veerappan
Expert
Expert


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3570

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will c monday ... event based dear... so volatility will be....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cramki
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 07 Jul 2012
Posts: 3

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anna... market will be with blood... onwards tuesday to coming months.... 18th sep 2012 to december... target of 3700 on nf.... will it be?

maxi sl on nifty fut for the shots 5712.... target of 3700... time frame 3 months.....???????????? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 26 Nov 2010
Posts: 1615

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cramki wrote:
anna... market will be with blood... onwards tuesday to coming months.... 18th sep 2012 to december... target of 3700 on nf.... will it be?

maxi sl on nifty fut for the shots 5712.... target of 3700... time frame 3 months.....???????????? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad



3700 NF/NS?

Are you serious? any specific reason for this statement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rakpeds
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 481

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man... veera anna... what is your view ???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veerappan
Expert
Expert


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3570

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just put your views from the charts....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veerappan
Expert
Expert


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3570

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whenever rcom moves... that may be the end of that rally? ..... what u say guys... from 800 then 500 then 242 after 94... now 46 to 58... .... put your views... let the time decides and say the truth... once again history will repeat the things... or what... we have to wait and watch... take care...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as per a very old market sentiment, when RIL goes up, it's the end of the rally
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
veerappan
Expert
Expert


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3570

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm reliance and orkay silks yad hi? both ..... good vinay so u r in markets more than 20 years.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since 1985 but not as a trader. Trading only about a year Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

orkay veeru sir.......what can happen to a bluechip !!!!!! amazing.......reliance competitor, once upon a time..


veerappan wrote:
mmm reliance and orkay silks yad hi? both ..... good vinay so u r in markets more than 20 years.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those were the days when all firms with bad governance were blue chips. Kapal Mehra was a crook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 06 Aug 2008
Posts: 344

Post: #14   PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
whenever rcom moves... that may be the end of that rally? ..... what u say guys... from 800 then 500 then 242 after 94... now 46 to 58... .... put your views... let the time decides and say the truth... once again history will repeat the things... or what... we have to wait and watch... take care...


Veera ... what do you say ... RCOM and all ADAG stocks are zooming ... so as per your theory the peak is already broken ... what next??? 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MILANCHN
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 105

Post: #15   PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: nifty Reply with quote

veeru anna-5712 sl gone- ? next up moves expected
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam