Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market Profile Charts
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Market Profile Charts
bpsingh
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 54

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Market Profile Charts Reply with quote

Request you to add Market Profile charts in any of the existing charting tools (jCharts, Live Charts, Platinum) or as standalone new charting system.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hemant.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 May 2011
Posts: 334

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Market Profile Charts Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We will look in to this and update to you on earliest.

Thanks for understanding

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts.

bpsingh wrote:
Request you to add Market Profile charts in any of the existing charting tools (jCharts, Live Charts, Platinum) or as standalone new charting system.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2889

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Market profile? Reply with quote

I request bpsingh or any other knowledgeable member to enlighten us what these market profile charts are and how we can benefit from using them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peace69
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 108

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Market Profile Charts Reply with quote

bpsingh wrote:
Request you to add Market Profile charts in any of the existing charting tools (jCharts, Live Charts, Platinum) or as standalone new charting system.


I second to bpsingh. do add MP ASAP! PLEASE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
peace69
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 108

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Market profile? Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
I request bpsingh or any other knowledgeable member to enlighten us what these market profile charts are and how we can benefit from using them


hi pkholla. just started to learn MP. it's vast form of TA. good confirmation on trade set up. better to use with conservative TA para. may go through 'market in profile' & 'mind over market' by james Dalton. may dwnld free from net. if u decide to study, start with 'market in profile'. all the best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2889

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Market profile Reply with quote

peace69 wrote:
may go through 'market in profile' & 'mind over market' by james Dalton. may dwnld free from net. if u decide to study, start with 'market in profile'. all the best.

peace: thanks a lot. will do as you say. prakash holla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 356

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have broken my head over MP for sometime. Two problems: One - There is no software available freely to see the MP during the day. You have to make an international purchase. Two - MP needs first few market hours to develop a picture and may give some good indication only late in the day. But I doubt what will happen if there is a late afternoon crash or spike.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2889

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:
MP needs first few market hours to develop a picture and may give some good indication only late in the day.

Perhaps we can use the picture to trade the early hours of the next trading day (as often the trend of the opening of the next day is a continuation of the trend of the closing of the previous)?
Prakash Holla
I have DL the 2 books suggested by Peace and they, on first glance, appear to be very well written and easy to read (+ understand?)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
opportunist wrote:
MP needs first few market hours to develop a picture and may give some good indication only late in the day.

Perhaps we can use the picture to trade the early hours of the next trading day (as often the trend of the opening of the next day is a continuation of the trend of the closing of the previous)?
Prakash Holla
I have DL the 2 books suggested by Peace and they, on first glance, appear to be very well written and easy to read (+ understand?)


Mr Holland

In response to your uncalled comment to my post in Runnimg with Wolves, pls don't misguide us . Either read he book completely and give some trading ideas
I do not want to hear how " very well written" and " first glance" all at one go.

Again u keep posting in every thread and ask me to stop why?????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Posts: 356

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
pkholla wrote:
opportunist wrote:
MP needs first few market hours to develop a picture and may give some good indication only late in the day.

Perhaps we can use the picture to trade the early hours of the next trading day (as often the trend of the opening of the next day is a continuation of the trend of the closing of the previous)?
Prakash Holla
I have DL the 2 books suggested by Peace and they, on first glance, appear to be very well written and easy to read (+ understand?)


Mr Holland

In response to your uncalled comment to my post in Runnimg with Wolves, pls don't misguide us . Either read he book completely and give some trading ideas
I do not want to hear how " very well written" and " first glance" all at one go.

Again u keep posting in every thread and ask me to stop why?????


Amit, I dont find anything objectionable to what Mr. Holla said. If you dont agree with his views ignore him but your comments sound quite arbitrary and illogical.
Regards,
Oppo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:
amitagg wrote:
pkholla wrote:
opportunist wrote:
MP needs first few market hours to develop a picture and may give some good indication only late in the day.

Perhaps we can use the picture to trade the early hours of the next trading day (as often the trend of the opening of the next day is a continuation of the trend of the closing of the previous)?
Prakash Holla
I have DL the 2 books suggested by Peace and they, on first glance, appear to be very well written and easy to read (+ understand?)


Mr Holland

In response to your uncalled comment to my post in Runnimg with Wolves, pls don't misguide us . Either read he book completely and give some trading ideas
I do not want to hear how " very well written" and " first glance" all at one go.

Again u keep posting in every thread and ask me to stop why?????


Amit, I dont find anything objectionable to what Mr. Holla said. If you dont agree with his views ignore him but your comments sound quite arbitrary and illogical.
Regards,
Oppo


This is what Mr Holla should do. "I agree with you". I wrote since he has been objecting to my normally written posts "the way he does" that's all....I NEVER STARTED THIS.

Also while commenting as above ALSO comment on his post WHAT objectionable thing he felt in my post in RUNNING With WW thread.

Please look back again and respond again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bpsingh
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 54

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Market Profile Charts Reply with quote

i Charts Team,
You have introduced many new features like mobile charts. However, the MP charts remain elusive. I would like to know, just for academic purpose, how difficult is it to provide MP charts ? What are the issues involved ? Is it software or delivery/platform issue or both or anything else ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NiftyTracer
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 05 Feb 2015
Posts: 14

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also request to provide MP charts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ProTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Jul 2008
Posts: 433

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering should I respond to the argument or the request Laughing . But thought it is wise to respond to the argument about request on adding MP. This can be definitely done in the HTML5 charts we are offering as mobile or desktop. Just need to get the technical guys hang of how MP works or derived. You know geeks book need everything defined. May take sometime..I will keep you posted on the same.

Cheers PT!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bpsingh
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 54

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Yearly Reminder Reply with quote

Any progress in MP charts?


(Next reminder due: Jan 2018) 24
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam