Home
Option Tools
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market Direction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Market Direction
kamal.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 576

Post: #61   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

Sure you can and also you can tell them to pay a visit to our site Laughing
vinay28 wrote:
wow. many thanks ST. short term sentiment has also gone to almost 90. time to react, I guess, and jump in later as you have said.

One question, can I use send/post this chart to my friends?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwingTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 2902
Location: Hyderabad, India

Post: #62   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinay,

Sure, no issues and as kamal said do ask them to visit our website Very Happy

_________________
Srikanth Kurdukar
@SwingTrader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #63   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ST and kamal. I have been "canvassing" about icharts for some time now. But what surprised me is that one can access charts on icharts without becoming a member. In such a case how do you expect to garner more membership?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwingTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 2902
Location: Hyderabad, India

Post: #64   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
thanks ST and kamal. I have been "canvassing" about icharts for some time now. But what surprised me is that one can access charts on icharts without becoming a member. In such a case how do you expect to garner more membership?


That is fine. We have done that on purpose. Free charts are for users who don't want to register, but functionality is limited in it. If you see Charts vs Charts (Premium) you will know, charts premium is still free but has more features. But yes, we need to clearly advertise such differences more.

Anyway, thanks for spreading the word around.

_________________
Srikanth Kurdukar
@SwingTrader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #65   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand ST but let the access to charts be after becoming a member, even if free. Once they know what is in store including such forums, it may encourage them to become a paid member later.

Just a suggestion from business point of view, which I presume is also your goal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2889

Post: #66   PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kamal.icharts"]Dear Vinay, Sure you can and also you can tell them to pay a visit to our site

k-i-c bhai: aapne kamaal kar diya. Kya pun, kya humour! Incidently, those who are benefiting from free charts candlesticks, they will def'ly pay for visit as suggested by you. clever advertising by giving free sample! I know someone who gets part of psalm's share tips free, I suggested paying for full viewing rights. rgds prakash holla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwingTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 2902
Location: Hyderabad, India

Post: #67   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long-term sentiment continues to show pattern consistent of a bull move as it is now above 0. The 2009 market bottom had a similar pattern (intermediate sentiment shotting up above 80 followed by long-term sentiment going above 0). We will get the confirmation now if long-term sentiment continues to remain above 0 after the next pullback/consolidation.

NOTE: I have added NIFTY also to the chart (thick gray line)

_________________
Srikanth Kurdukar
@SwingTrader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jyothi2011
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 10 Oct 2011
Posts: 81

Post: #68   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou ST pls keep posting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #69   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ST for adding nifty to this chart. now waiting for intermediate trend to go below 0. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 539

Post: #70   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
Long-term sentiment continues to show pattern consistent of a bull move as it is now above 0. The 2009 market bottom had a similar pattern (intermediate sentiment shotting up above 80 followed by long-term sentiment going above 0). We will get the confirmation now if long-term sentiment continues to remain above 0 after the next pullback/consolidation.

NOTE: I have added NIFTY also to the chart (thick gray line)


So ST is it in BUY ONLY mode?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2889

Post: #71   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST seth: thanks for listening to our requests and posting the updated version of senti indicator. warm rgds prakash holla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwingTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 2902
Location: Hyderabad, India

Post: #72   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitkbaid1008 wrote:
SwingTrader wrote:
Long-term sentiment continues to show pattern consistent of a bull move as it is now above 0. The 2009 market bottom had a similar pattern (intermediate sentiment shotting up above 80 followed by long-term sentiment going above 0). We will get the confirmation now if long-term sentiment continues to remain above 0 after the next pullback/consolidation.

NOTE: I have added NIFTY also to the chart (thick gray line)


So ST is it in BUY ONLY mode?


The indications point to a market bottom but we are currently way overbought. I am very eager to see what sort of effect the next pullback/consolidation has on the long-term sentiment. If the sentiment continues to be above or close to 0 after the next pullback/consolidation then I would be buying significantly. That was when I had bought seriously last time (Jul 2009 - first pullback after rally from bottom). I was quite late then as market had moved up significantly from bottom, I bought too little in early 2009 but piled on only in July. This time too I have not yet bought seriously...just nibbled a bit thats it. I hope to see a pullback/consolidation soon....waiting eagerly....

_________________
Srikanth Kurdukar
@SwingTrader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwingTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 2902
Location: Hyderabad, India

Post: #73   PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
ST seth: thanks for listening to our requests and posting the updated version of senti indicator. warm rgds prakash holla


u r welcome.

Regards.

_________________
Srikanth Kurdukar
@SwingTrader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SwingTrader
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Aug 2006
Posts: 2902
Location: Hyderabad, India

Post: #74   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pullback has started and how low the long-term sentiment goes is what I am looking at. As long it stays near 0 we are fine, else we have trouble. Also, any recovery out of this pullback must take the LT sentiment quickly back above 0. So watching these things keenly...
_________________
Srikanth Kurdukar
@SwingTrader
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JAYSHREEHARI
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 30 Jan 2010
Posts: 22

Post: #75   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: long term sentiment chart Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
The pullback has started and how low the long-term sentiment goes is what I am looking at. As long it stays near 0 we are fine, else we have trouble. Also, any recovery out of this pullback must take the LT sentiment quickly back above 0. So watching these things keenly...


Dear sir where can I get NSE long term sentiment chart daily,on i charts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam