Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indian Banks are the GREATEST PONZI SCHEME

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Fundamental Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Indian Banks are the GREATEST PONZI SCHEME
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 95

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Indian Banks are the GREATEST PONZI SCHEME Reply with quote

Today Indian Bankers Association aka IBA has asked for Rate Cut,Amazing is the reason,Their Corporate Loan Book is Deteriorating, so to Hedge ALL NPA's, the Rate Cut, as it will boost liquidity in running the INDIAN CORPORATE BACKED BANKS PONZI SCHEME's.

Perfect Example- The King of Stupidity- Vijaya Mallya aka KFA, Ratan Tata aka Tata Motors,Mukesh Ambani aka Reliance & also the Biggest thug Anil Ambani[Who has taken Bermuda Nationality] and Many, Essar Oil,Vedanta Group.

We are Looted Day in & Day out & the best part , we believe in INDIA aka the slogan goes "INCREDIBLE INDIA".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 2888

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stepup: Only 1 thing I disagree with you. the other Anil (Sterlite/ Cairn/ Sesa) is a bigger crook than the Anil u mentioned. Prakash Holla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dine
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 11 Jul 2009
Posts: 73

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just can't keep myself out, of dropping by here to say WELL SAID Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 95

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Stepup: Only 1 thing I disagree with you. the other Anil (Sterlite/ Cairn/ Sesa) is a bigger crook than the Anil u mentioned. Prakash Holla


No the biggest crook is Tata Sons,if you have seen the Singur Agreement, you would have been amazed as Tata Motors was funded by WBIDCL & the interest that to paid by Tata Sons will be given back by WBIDCL as Working Capital Loan & there will be no interest accrued & the Loan payment period was 99 Yrs & it came with many Tax Benefits , Electricity Benefits, Land Development Benefit, In PRECISE,The TATA's were giving out candies for the price of Bournville.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitsaraf21
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 76

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: well said Reply with quote

very well said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
murty
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 30 Oct 2006
Posts: 10

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this discussion going to help any ?. All are croocks...can we get one example of better corporate citizen?, I don't think we will all agree on even one. Then why to talk about this.

The fact, to me is we as a society is deteriorating. We want every one else to be doing right but we don't think about our deeds. It's just a matter where we stand, if we are in an opportune situation, we all do the same. As long as we are on the other side of it we see it differently.

See how things are shaping up in politics, corporates can not be too different. We vote the most corrupt and they will come with thumping majority. See what has happens in recent elections in AP, though it was not proved yet, JaganMohan was arrested for huge set of corruption cases, and he has won almost all of the seats he contested !!. Its not manipulation, its we, the people have voted for reasons well known to us. There is no incentive for any politician to be better and do good!!. Also, an ex minister came out of jail for graft and other serious charges, had got a hero's and a victor's welcome back home !!!. Why should he be any way other?. Good doers are never remembered by current society at larege!!. Who remembers PV Narsimha Rao?, Who Remembers Gorbachev who broke the iron fist and tron apart the cold war that drained more than 20% GDP in a useless arms race for years in a row?.

Many of us don't do our jobs well enough, and expect everyone else to do !!. Our rush on the road to reach destination stops at the door of our office and relax there and expect all others including the managers to do thier jobs. If we don't change from the ground, the top layer can not be a changed one. After all these are the chosen one's from us only. If we select 10 from a pack of million non performers, the odds are very clear that all 10 are non performers only. The best of non performers.

This discussion here is incongruous. Here is this forum we are trying to learn make millions in the shortest period of time by just trading (I hardly see any investment discussion) and not being productive and we are finding faults with the best among this very pack !!. After all they were able to do the the same and at the top and we are still trying to find a way to make millions quickly.. right ?.

Apologies if it hurts many, but lets think at leaserly time and reflect on. The change has to come in us, not them. Then obviously the top, the best among us will be best in reality. There are living examples of societies right now, right in front of us. The Scandinavian countries, Nedelands, Norway etc. Societies are highly productive, political and corporate and other structures are, though not perfect, (which is impossible ..) far better and more stabler.

-Murty
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitsaraf21
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 76

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Very well said Reply with quote

Boss!

Very well said

I share the same feeling on this topic.

Pointing fingers at successful people ( in any field) is this nation's pastime.

I encourage people to have these negative views towards everything that they want, so that these negative people will do lot of harm to themselves and those who are hard working and successful will become even more successful.


Hindi mein ek kahavat hai...........Haathi chaltaa hai toh kutte bhonkte hain.

Smile






murty wrote:
Is this discussion going to help any ?. All are croocks...can we get one example of better corporate citizen?, I don't think we will all agree on even one. Then why to talk about this.

The fact, to me is we as a society is deteriorating. We want every one else to be doing right but we don't think about our deeds. It's just a matter where we stand, if we are in an opportune situation, we all do the same. As long as we are on the other side of it we see it differently.

See how things are shaping up in politics, corporates can not be too different. We vote the most corrupt and they will come with thumping majority. See what has happens in recent elections in AP, though it was not proved yet, JaganMohan was arrested for huge set of corruption cases, and he has won almost all of the seats he contested !!. Its not manipulation, its we, the people have voted for reasons well known to us. There is no incentive for any politician to be better and do good!!. Also, an ex minister came out of jail for graft and other serious charges, had got a hero's and a victor's welcome back home !!!. Why should he be any way other?. Good doers are never remembered by current society at larege!!. Who remembers PV Narsimha Rao?, Who Remembers Gorbachev who broke the iron fist and tron apart the cold war that drained more than 20% GDP in a useless arms race for years in a row?.

Many of us don't do our jobs well enough, and expect everyone else to do !!. Our rush on the road to reach destination stops at the door of our office and relax there and expect all others including the managers to do thier jobs. If we don't change from the ground, the top layer can not be a changed one. After all these are the chosen one's from us only. If we select 10 from a pack of million non performers, the odds are very clear that all 10 are non performers only. The best of non performers.

This discussion here is incongruous. Here is this forum we are trying to learn make millions in the shortest period of time by just trading (I hardly see any investment discussion) and not being productive and we are finding faults with the best among this very pack !!. After all they were able to do the the same and at the top and we are still trying to find a way to make millions quickly.. right ?.

Apologies if it hurts many, but lets think at leaserly time and reflect on. The change has to come in us, not them. Then obviously the top, the best among us will be best in reality. There are living examples of societies right now, right in front of us. The Scandinavian countries, Nedelands, Norway etc. Societies are highly productive, political and corporate and other structures are, though not perfect, (which is impossible ..) far better and more stabler.

-Murty
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 95

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Very well said Reply with quote

amitsaraf21 wrote:
Boss!

Very well said

I share the same feeling on this topic.

Pointing fingers at successful people ( in any field) is this nation's pastime.

I encourage people to have these negative views towards everything that they want, so that these negative people will do lot of harm to themselves and those who are hard working and successful will become even more successful.


Hindi mein ek kahavat hai...........Haathi chaltaa hai toh kutte bhonkte hain.

Smile






murty wrote:
Is this discussion going to help any ?. All are croocks...can we get one example of better corporate citizen?, I don't think we will all agree on even one. Then why to talk about this.

The fact, to me is we as a society is deteriorating. We want every one else to be doing right but we don't think about our deeds. It's just a matter where we stand, if we are in an opportune situation, we all do the same. As long as we are on the other side of it we see it differently.

See how things are shaping up in politics, corporates can not be too different. We vote the most corrupt and they will come with thumping majority. See what has happens in recent elections in AP, though it was not proved yet, JaganMohan was arrested for huge set of corruption cases, and he has won almost all of the seats he contested !!. Its not manipulation, its we, the people have voted for reasons well known to us. There is no incentive for any politician to be better and do good!!. Also, an ex minister came out of jail for graft and other serious charges, had got a hero's and a victor's welcome back home !!!. Why should he be any way other?. Good doers are never remembered by current society at larege!!. Who remembers PV Narsimha Rao?, Who Remembers Gorbachev who broke the iron fist and tron apart the cold war that drained more than 20% GDP in a useless arms race for years in a row?.

Many of us don't do our jobs well enough, and expect everyone else to do !!. Our rush on the road to reach destination stops at the door of our office and relax there and expect all others including the managers to do thier jobs. If we don't change from the ground, the top layer can not be a changed one. After all these are the chosen one's from us only. If we select 10 from a pack of million non performers, the odds are very clear that all 10 are non performers only. The best of non performers.

This discussion here is incongruous. Here is this forum we are trying to learn make millions in the shortest period of time by just trading (I hardly see any investment discussion) and not being productive and we are finding faults with the best among this very pack !!. After all they were able to do the the same and at the top and we are still trying to find a way to make millions quickly.. right ?.

Apologies if it hurts many, but lets think at leaserly time and reflect on. The change has to come in us, not them. Then obviously the top, the best among us will be best in reality. There are living examples of societies right now, right in front of us. The Scandinavian countries, Nedelands, Norway etc. Societies are highly productive, political and corporate and other structures are, though not perfect, (which is impossible ..) far better and more stabler.

-Murty


Wow.

That's Amazing.

All these are called Dictators who always felt that others blood will help them to harvest the fruits of many & eating out alone.

We are Human Beings - the highest Epitome of Civilizations, we have always stood for good & against Bad, Time is the sole witness of every renaissance.

Its the oxygen to system & we need to have renaissance to bring oxygen, not just being the bystander or the slave of powerful, who always believe that King is Always Right.

Regarding what is incongruous & who is pointing fingers at whom & what India's favorite pastime is, Time will tell.

Till today , who have been telling what is incongruous & pointing fingers at others, are those people, who have always been slave to powerful for benefit of their own.

Here someone has written - "Haathi chaltaa hai toh kutte bhonkte hain", i hope in all these years, the specific person has identified himself as dog & of animal kingdom,sir, i am sorry, i am not kutta , i understand, every dog thinks everyone is kutta in these world even to Human Being, i am helpless.


Last edited by STEPUP on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
arnav2007
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Posts: 46

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear

My personal view is that if we are part of the system and they are also, than nobody shall point finger to other.

We without having self good credentials always enjoy judging beautiful minds and successful persons. It is a typical phyco that every body in world who so ever earned good money, is doing so by unfair mean.

it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view.

Here some quote from book"Secrets of the Millionaire Mind'
1. 'Rich people believe "I create my life", Poor people believe "Life happens to me"
2. 'Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose'
3. 'Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich'
4. 'Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.'



Arnav
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 95

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnav2007 wrote:
Dear

My personal view is that if we are part of the system and they are also, than nobody shall point finger to other.

We without having self good credentials always enjoy judging beautiful minds and successful persons. It is a typical phyco that every body in world who so ever earned good money, is doing so by unfair mean.

it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view.

Arnav



Hi Arnav.

How come you concluded that the person writing here has no credentials or is not successful, regarding psycho, do you understand birds language, i don't so who is a psycho, hard to tell , who knows , you are a psycho, personal views should be kept personal & not to tell, its a forum out here.

Regarding Earning good money, what is good money dost?

I hope you have heard the story of frog in a well, where the frog thinks the water well as the end of universe but when he encountered himself with a frog living out in SEA & hearing him out, Perception Changed, i hope you don't live in a water well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 95

Post: #11   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnav2007 wrote:
Dear

My personal view is that if we are part of the system and they are also, than nobody shall point finger to other.

We without having self good credentials always enjoy judging beautiful minds and successful persons. It is a typical phyco that every body in world who so ever earned good money, is doing so by unfair mean.

it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view.

Here some quote from book"Secrets of the Millionaire Mind'
1. 'Rich people believe "I create my life", Poor people believe "Life happens to me"
2. 'Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose'
3. 'Rich people are committed to being rich. Poor people want to be rich'
4. 'Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.'



Arnav


Bro, take some break in life, you need to get out of your life living through a BOOK or you will become Encyclopedia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
arnav2007
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Posts: 46

Post: #12   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STEPUP wrote:
arnav2007 wrote:
Dear

My personal view is that if we are part of the system and they are also, than nobody shall point finger to other.

We without having self good credentials always enjoy judging beautiful minds and successful persons. It is a typical phyco that every body in world who so ever earned good money, is doing so by unfair mean.

it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view.

Arnav



Hi Arnav.

How come you concluded that the person writing here has no credentials or is not successful, regarding psycho, do you understand birds language, i don't so who is a psycho, hard to tell , who knows , you are a psycho, personal views should be kept personal & not to tell, its a forum out here.

Regarding Earning good money, what is good money dost?

I hope you have heard the story of frog in a well, where the frog thinks the water well as the end of universe but when he encountered himself with a frog living out in SEA & hearing him out, Perception Changed, i hope you don't live in a water well.


Dear

i regret if it hurts your feelings.

But I used word 'WE', not you or aiming you personal comment.

As psycho, I am using it as proverb not to you or other anyone

I also wrote " it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view. "
Arnav
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STEPUP
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 95

Post: #13   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arnav2007 wrote:
STEPUP wrote:
arnav2007 wrote:
Dear

My personal view is that if we are part of the system and they are also, than nobody shall point finger to other.

We without having self good credentials always enjoy judging beautiful minds and successful persons. It is a typical phyco that every body in world who so ever earned good money, is doing so by unfair mean.

it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view.

Arnav



Hi Arnav.

How come you concluded that the person writing here has no credentials or is not successful, regarding psycho, do you understand birds language, i don't so who is a psycho, hard to tell , who knows , you are a psycho, personal views should be kept personal & not to tell, its a forum out here.

Regarding Earning good money, what is good money dost?

I hope you have heard the story of frog in a well, where the frog thinks the water well as the end of universe but when he encountered himself with a frog living out in SEA & hearing him out, Perception Changed, i hope you don't live in a water well.


Dear

i regret if it hurts your feelings.

But I used word 'WE', not you or aiming you personal comment.

As psycho, I am using it as proverb not to you or other anyone

I also wrote " it is my personal views- i also respect others point of view. "
Arnav


Appreciate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonila
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Posts: 1786

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, the original discussion is totally twisted and becoming personal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Fundamental Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam