Home
Option Tools
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gold & Silver

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Gold & Silver
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Gold & Silver Reply with quote

IMHO

gold target 32500/34400, SL daily close below 30378/29931/29783 as per one's appetite.

silver target 60000/80000, SL daily close below 38400.

This is not a trading or investment call and just a study. Do your own analysis or consult a certified financial consultant.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very funny. I gave title of topic as "gold & silver" but it is appearing as "gold & silver" on home page but when the thread is opened, I see "gold & silver" only.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AjitS
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 136

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold & Silver Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
IMHO

gold target 32500/34400, SL daily close below 30378/29931/29783 as per one's appetite.

silver target 60000/80000, SL daily close below 38400.

This is not a trading or investment call and just a study. Do your own analysis or consult a certified financial consultant.


Vinay,
What is the timeframe for the above targets?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Posts: 6074

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been buying physical silver in bits since more than a year now, whenever it comes near 35k... i too expect the targets you have given Vinay. Although my targets exceed those. I think I even started a thread about it asking the options to buy and keep silver besides physical bars.

'&' is a html tag for '&'.. seems like the forum frontpage is taking the html tag saved in it's database literally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kamal.icharts
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Apr 2013
Posts: 576

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

Yes it due to the way the program handles ampersand. One suggestion is to use word 'and' instead of '&'

Regards

Kamal

vinay28 wrote:
very funny. I gave title of topic as "gold & silver" but it is appearing as "gold & silver" on home page but when the thread is opened, I see "gold & silver" only.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Posts: 11748

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Vinay,

Yes it due to the way the program handles ampersand. One suggestion is to use word 'and' instead of '&'

Regards

Kamal

vinay28 wrote:
very funny. I gave title of topic as "gold & silver" but it is appearing as "gold & silver" on home page but when the thread is opened, I see "gold & silver" only.


tks kamal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Posts: 6074

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's moving Vinay.. 48k+
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam