Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CRUDEOIL
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CRUDEOIL
vaibhavparmar
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Posts: 6

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: CRUDEOIL Reply with quote

CRUDEOIL KA KOI UPDATE HAI KYA????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy above 3382 stop and reverse double sell quantity 3310
Very narrow ranges
Inventory data coming positive would should a breakout or breakdown above or below 3380 /3320-3280 sustaining for couple of hours......
Target your system or 53 nymeX can rise to 56
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember above 3380 and below 3310 also trap area so if sudden reversal seen in prices after trigger can keep a small SL also as per then price action
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
srfelixmca
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 30 Jan 2010
Posts: 229

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amit

Kindly share the method to calculate the Crude oil levels

Cheers
Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Remember above 3380 and below 3310 also trap area so if sudden reversal seen in prices after trigger can keep a small SL also as per then price action


3410......have booked and reentered same level ....stop 3380 at cost......

only bullish. Laughing

was not posting regularly.

can hit 3435/3480/3540

cmp 3410
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

critical level 3410.....lets see.
better stop is 3368.
sustaining above 3380 is critical


that's the fight....watch it....and let the stop hit....great RR.

self trades have already netted for the day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmp 3380
resting on wedge rising support.....if breaks below 3360 [and confirmed below 3347].....expect 3320/3280
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its restesting breakput level which big traders do to weed out the retail....don't mind....buy again above 3410...and definitely hold if closing above 3410.

point is reversal is captured.....3360-3380 is critical.....

3380 is also top of parallel channel....so two connecting channels and above breakout level of 3370 today.............

so still bullish only.......

[watch 3362 for reversal and 3348 for confirmation.] it can touch 3357 and bounce back.........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
its restesting breakput level which big traders do to weed out the retail....don't mind....buy again above 3410...and definitely hold if closing above 3410.

point is reversal is captured.....3360-3380 is critical.....

3380 is also top of parallel channel....so two connecting channels and above breakout level of 3370 today.............

so still bullish only.......

[watch 3362 for reversal and 3348 for confirmation.] it can touch 3357-3364 and bounce back.........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
critical level 3410.....lets see.
better stop is 3368.
sustaining above 3380 is critical


that's the fight....watch it....and let the stop hit....great RR.

self trades have already netted for the day


holding....low 3374.........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
amitagg wrote:
critical level 3410.....lets see.
better stop is 3368.
sustaining above 3380 is critical


that's the fight....watch it....and let the stop hit....great RR.

self trades have already netted for the day


holding....low 3374.........


Held the stop now 3435

Could hold only 50 percent

So to add at 3437 tg 3460/3480 stop 3380
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop triggered and out of trade .... Had lowered the stop to 3368 from 3380
overal trade result scratched.

Cmp 3364

Below 3348 it shall have bearish proportion to 3307 and confirmation below 3280

Crude is showing corrective and not impulsive rise since 2700 as posted earlier and hence retraces of such corrective rises are normal

Will wait for next trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
voyager
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 63

Post: #13   PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRUDE long ? stio 3380
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Stop triggered and out of trade .... Had lowered the stop to 3368 from 3380
overal trade result scratched.

Cmp 3364

Below 3348 it shall have bearish proportion to 3307 and confirmation below 3280

Crude is showing corrective and not impulsive rise since 2700 as posted earlier and hence retraces of such corrective rises are normal

Will wait for next trade


below 3348 3307 hit. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyager wrote:
CRUDE long ? stio 3380


replying late but posted trade entry and exit already

stop was hit at 3268

If u can not understand the posts do not trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam