Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHARTS & PATTERNS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author CHARTS & PATTERNS
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 549

Post: #271   PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
Hello shekhar

Please see the attached Nifty Spot Daily chart.. First Resistance around 8060 and if it manages to hold this, probably could move towards 8250 and stall around that Level.


C T RAMESH RAJA
SEBI RA REGD NO: INH200001673



RR Sir,

It's always enlightening to have your perspective. My view is biased because I am following a larger wave 4 experiencing a complex correction and expecting a 5 wave up move as in wave c to reach a possible TGT close to 8300 min as defined by the down trendline on the chart enclosed and can go upto 8400.



NIFTY JAN WAVE 4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.37 KB
 Viewed:  383 Time(s)

NIFTY JAN WAVE 4.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #272   PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekharinvest wrote:
amitagg wrote:
Thanks as always for the great refined analysis

Can there be extensions in both minor wave 3 of 3tf and 5tf wave simultaneously. Does smaller wave 1 and wave 2 qualify as impulse and correction by sub divisions . just a check . Not that I believe otherwise.


Amit

Can there be extensions in both minor wave 3 of 3tf and 5tf wave simultaneously.

I could not get what you mean?

Does smaller wave 1 and wave 2 qualify as impulse and correction by sub divisions

Yes off course. Elliot wave is Fractal in nature i.e. each wave (impulse)
consist of 5 sub waves 3 impulse and 2 corrective waves. You can
keep going lower but it gets difficult to identify, waves are clear on
Higher TF.

Here is further possible subdivision of Subwave v for which chart was posted yesterday, I have made no calculations just as seen by eye.


My dear I was not sure so was checking. You made the market fall Laughing cherish your posts since last time as well you predicted it right. Your analysis always helps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 01 Oct 2013
Posts: 4556

Post: #273   PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shekharinvest wrote:
amitagg wrote:
Thanks as always for the great refined analysis

Can there be extensions in both minor wave 3 of 3tf and 5tf wave simultaneously. Does smaller wave 1 and wave 2 qualify as impulse and correction by sub divisions . just a check . Not that I believe otherwise.


Amit

Can there be extensions in both minor wave 3 of 3tf and 5tf wave simultaneously.

I could not get what you mean?

Does smaller wave 1 and wave 2 qualify as impulse and correction by sub divisions

Yes off course. Elliot wave is Fractal in nature i.e. each wave (impulse)
consist of 5 sub waves 3 impulse and 2 corrective waves. You can
keep going lower but it gets difficult to identify, waves are clear on
Higher TF.

Here is further possible subdivision of Subwave v for which chart was posted yesterday, I have made no calculations just as seen by eye.


My dear I was not sure so was checking. You made the market fall Laughing cherish your posts since last time as well you predicted it right. Your analysis always helps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dynamite_munda11
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 681

Post: #274   PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: nifty Reply with quote

just a view


nifty05022016min52.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  95.57 KB
 Viewed:  450 Time(s)

nifty05022016min52.JPG


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dynamite_munda11
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 681

Post: #275   PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:18 am    Post subject: nifty Reply with quote

7288 spot trgts done
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 549

Post: #276   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In middle of January Axis Bank made a Low at 367 and from there on until the end of February it remained in a range which with the benefit of hindsight can now be labelled as Wave 1 & Wave 2 where Wave 2 is deep -more than 80% and complex in nature. Wave 3 which traveled upto 545 was an extended wave and was 262% of wave 1 followed by wave 4 which was shallow and simple in nature. As the wave 3 was extended wave 5 was expected to be shorter and it failed to achieve 62% of 0-3 distance in fact it was tad short of 50%. So far everything fits well in the wave theory.

Assuming 5 wave completed at 577 a decent 3 wave decline is expected as in wave 2 / B of higher degree. Also note that this 5 wave move has crossed the reflex point it could be the signal to change of trend and fresh buying can be initiated at the end of 3 wave move down, which can be anticipated at 62% of the whole move or about 162% of wave A as tentatively marked on the chart as of now which gives us the range of 463 – 447 to keep watch on.

Happy Trading !
SHEKHAR Mr. Green



WAVE 3 AXIS BANK JULY 29 2016.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.93 KB
 Viewed:  371 Time(s)

WAVE 3 AXIS BANK JULY 29 2016.png



WAVE 3 AXIS BANK JULY 29 2016 FIBO PROJECTION.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.05 KB
 Viewed:  328 Time(s)

WAVE 3 AXIS BANK JULY 29 2016  FIBO PROJECTION.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 2001

Post: #277   PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: BEML-EOD Reply with quote

BEML has made a perfect double bottom with bullish divergence in EOD.
A Close above 1170-1175 on EOD basis with take it to 1300-1400.
SL 1120 (closing basis)



BEML-EOD.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.38 KB
 Viewed:  250 Time(s)

BEML-EOD.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kishjk7551
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 293

Post: #278   PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: BEML-EOD Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
BEML has made a perfect double bottom with bullish divergence in EOD.
A Close above 1170-1175 on EOD basis with take it to 1300-1400.
SL 1120 (closing basis)


Chetan Bhai please start your own thread very difficult to keep at track of your posts 2guns 2guns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 2001

Post: #279   PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BEML-EOD Reply with quote

kishjk7551 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
BEML has made a perfect double bottom with bullish divergence in EOD.
A Close above 1170-1175 on EOD basis with take it to 1300-1400.
SL 1120 (closing basis)


Chetan Bhai please start your own thread very difficult to keep at track of your posts 2guns 2guns


Hi,

I had started a thread "A tribute to my teachers" long ago, will try to update the patterns and possible trend from its outcome in that thread going forward.

Regards,
Chetan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shekharinvest
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 549

Post: #280   PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wave 3 most likely to end closer to 12300

Happy Trading !
SHEKHAR Mr. Green



NIFTY SEPT 2018 MARKET DIRECTION.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.6 KB
 Viewed:  169 Time(s)

NIFTY  SEPT 2018  MARKET DIRECTION.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam