Home
Services Offered
Payment Details
My Services
Contact Us
Market Heatmap
Charts
Charts (Premium)
Chart Watch
JCharts (EOD)
JCharts(EOD-COMM)
HCharts (EOD)
HCharts (EOD-COMM)
Forum
Stock Lists
Screener (EOD)
Screener (EOD-Comm)
Breadth Charts
Calculators
Education
Links
FAQs
Search
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form





Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakout/ Breakdown Trades
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Breakout/ Breakdown Trades
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Breakout/ Breakdown Trades Reply with quote

Hi friends,

Starting a new thread for trades/ probables based on Breakout or Breakdown moves.

Resistances/ Supports when gets broken alongwith high volumes, results in good breakout or down in near term. Also, the resistance now becomes support and vice versa in case of break downs.

Posting some nice Breakout charts supporting with high volumes.


1.) Autoline Industries Ltd -- 1st breakout above 145 and now 2nd breakout above 158. This time it is supported with Huge Huge volumes.

2.) Lakshmi Precision Screws Ltd -- breakout above 62 levels. High volumes are also supporting this.



Readers are most welcome to post such charts or comments here regarding Breakout/ breakdown trading strategy.



AUTOLINE.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.42 KB
 Viewed:  1320 Time(s)

AUTOLINE.png



Lakpre.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.91 KB
 Viewed:  953 Time(s)

Lakpre.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 2334

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Breakout/ Breakdown Trades Reply with quote

Hi Chrome,

Good thread opened... Congratulation to you !

Well we have to keep finetuning this method. First we need to decide on Targets and Stoplosses. Moreover finding correct TL is another important thing.

Then time frames are also imporatant, as there could be gap up or down openings on any tf based on a breakout, so catching them at the finest moment is must.

Let's see how things shape up.

Here's a One month breakout on Aartidrugs with Volume, just check it out.

Cheers,
Sumesh

chrome wrote:
Hi friends,

Starting a new thread for trades/ probables based on Breakout or Breakdown moves.

Resistances/ Supports when gets broken alongwith high volumes, results in good breakout or down in near term. Also, the resistance now becomes support and vice versa in case of break downs.

Posting some nice Breakout charts supporting with high volumes.


1.) Autoline Industries Ltd -- 1st breakout above 145 and now 2nd breakout above 158. This time it is supported with Huge Huge volumes.

2.) Lakshmi Precision Screws Ltd -- breakout above 62 levels. High volumes are also supporting this.



Readers are most welcome to post such charts or comments here regarding Breakout/ breakdown trading strategy.



Aartidrugs.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.18 KB
 Viewed:  36382 Time(s)

Aartidrugs.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sumesh

Thanks for posting ur comments as well as a wonderfull chart too based on breakout setup.

I keep hunting this on EOD charts based, with keeping SL a few points below the breakout Zone. Basically, this is a positional trading strategy for me. Yes, at times we may face whipsaws where scrip may go a bit more down that Breakout zone and then rebound again..but that's how market shows its supremeness !!!

Anyways, all welcome for any finetune, comments on breakout trading strategy. Posting a few more charts based on breakout trading strategy.

1.) Corporation Bank- breakout above 560 (EOD)
2.) Ferro Alloys- breakout above 30 (EOD)
3.) Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd- breakout above 155 (EOD)


try to catch near to BO zones .



Motherson Sumi.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.59 KB
 Viewed:  814 Time(s)

Motherson Sumi.png



Ferro alloys.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  16.02 KB
 Viewed:  755 Time(s)

Ferro alloys.png



Corban.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.42 KB
 Viewed:  726 Time(s)

Corban.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karman1990
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 19

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breakout in unitech....weekly TF.


jcharts.png
 Description:
unitech
 Filesize:  10.26 KB
 Viewed:  36044 Time(s)

jcharts.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karman1990 wrote:
breakout in unitech....weekly TF.


Hi Karman,

Nice Unitech chart u posted !

UNITECH is also making very beautiful Cup & Handle formation on EOD charts. Also, 86 will be a breakout point for the scrip. Hope, above 86 it will fly Wink



UNITECH DAILY.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.83 KB
 Viewed:  752 Time(s)

UNITECH DAILY.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 3300

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unitech is showing bearish NVK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinst wrote:
Unitech is showing bearish NVK


A little -ve divergence in RSI in Unitech (EOD)..thats why i mentioned BO only above 86
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bombay Burmah Trading Cor (BBTC) :

look how beautifully it shooted above BO zone of 410 today...abive 410 it rallied to 464 in a single trading day only Razz



BBTC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.87 KB
 Viewed:  720 Time(s)

BBTC.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 2334

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chrome,

I just entered Unitech @86.15. What is your appx. Tgt..?

Regards,
Sumesh


chrome wrote:
karman1990 wrote:
breakout in unitech....weekly TF.


Hi Karman,

Nice Unitech chart u posted !

UNITECH is also making very beautiful Cup & Handle formation on EOD charts. Also, 86 will be a breakout point for the scrip. Hope, above 86 it will fly Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karman1990
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 19

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sumesh_sol wrote:
Hi Chrome,

I just entered Unitech @86.15. What is your appx. Tgt..?

Regards,
Sumesh


chrome wrote:
karman1990 wrote:
breakout in unitech....weekly TF.


Hi Karman,

Nice Unitech chart u posted !

UNITECH is also making very beautiful Cup & Handle formation on EOD charts. Also, 86 will be a breakout point for the scrip. Hope, above 86 it will fly Wink


90/92 may possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt


Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 645

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karman1990 wrote:
sumesh_sol wrote:
Hi Chrome,

I just entered Unitech @86.15. What is your appx. Tgt..?

Regards,
Sumesh


chrome wrote:
karman1990 wrote:
breakout in unitech....weekly TF.


Hi Karman,

Nice Unitech chart u posted !

UNITECH is also making very beautiful Cup & Handle formation on EOD charts. Also, 86 will be a breakout point for the scrip. Hope, above 86 it will fly Wink


90/92 may possible.


Hi Sumesh/ Karman..yes 90-95 zone immediate target for Unitech above 86 as per me Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karman1990
White Belt
White Belt


Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 19

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrome wrote:
karman1990 wrote:
sumesh_sol wrote:
Hi Chrome,

I just entered Unitech @86.15. What is your appx. Tgt..?

Regards,
Sumesh


chrome wrote:
karman1990 wrote:
breakout in unitech....weekly TF.


Hi Karman,

Nice Unitech chart u posted !

UNITECH is also making very beautiful Cup & Handle formation on EOD charts. Also, 86 will be a breakout point for the scrip. Hope, above 86 it will fly Wink


90/92 may possible.


Hi Sumesh/ Karman..yes 90-95 zone immediate target for Unitech above 86 as per me Laughing



why did'nt you give the bbtc chart earlier....superb breakout...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 2334

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Adani Reply with quote

Can it be a consider as a breakout..??

I'm not sure abt the volume part in this. It was a very tight range, which has been broken after almost 2 months.

Chrome, for the purpose of Targets, I believe we can use nearest Support/Resistance zone or Fib. sequence.



adani.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.58 KB
 Viewed:  683 Time(s)

adani.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 2334

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: ADANI POWER Reply with quote

Here is ASCENDING triangle pattern in making. It has NOT yet broken, but I believe if broken on high side, can take it higher (Tgts I don't know !!).

Moreover, Chrome please tell whether we should wait for the EOD CLOSING above BO point , or just keep limit order above resistance line.?

Regards,
Sumesh



adani power.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.09 KB
 Viewed:  694 Time(s)

adani power.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sumesh_sol
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Joined: 06 Jun 2010
Posts: 2334

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Uflex Reply with quote

UFLEX seems to have broken its 3 months resistance.. Can it surprise by a big move . Chrome, your comments..?

-Sumesh



uflex.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.03 KB
 Viewed:  617 Time(s)

uflex.png


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 1 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam