Intraday Platinum Charts
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ONE SUBSCRIPTION (ONE SINGLE USER NAME) SHOULD BE USED BY A SINGLE SESSION ONLY. SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS ON MORE THAN ONE COMPUTER WILL STOP DATA UPDATES AND SUBSCRIPTION DISABLED AUTOMATICALLY.
What is provided
For any questions about our service, please call our office : 040-66663050 (Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM & 5:00 PM), 09177205050 / 09177305050 (Monday to Saturday between 9:30 & 7:00 PM).
Intraday charts for Top 800 NSE stocks (CASH & FUTURES ONLY) and NSE Indicies will be available for charting. Charts are automatically refreshed every 3 seconds with 5 min snapshot data. EOD data also available.
Platinum Charts are Microsoft Silverlight based and has rich features, which makes it a complete and a must-to-have tool for a trader. These interactive charts have the following features:
- Advanced Graphical interface.
- Advanced indicators like Ichimoku, Gann, Elliot, Fibonacci and many more.
- 12 various types of charts available.
- Alert facility.
- Intraday screener available.
- Create Custom Indicator.
- Define Custom Timeframe.
- Single / Multiple portofolio(s) of various segments.
- Tabbed / Dockable / Floating view of the charts.
- And Many More.............................
IMPORTANT: Minimum 512 kbps broadband internet connection and 2 GB+ RAM is recommended for optimal performance of our realtime charts.
Monthly Subscription - Rs. 1099
Half Yearly Subscription - Rs. 5950
Yearly Subscription - Rs. 11200
The above charges are inclusive of 12.36% service tax.
Click here for payment details
How do I Sign up?
- You must be a iCharts registered user to sign up. If you have not yet registered, please do so here.
- If you are already a registered user then please make the payment (see details above) into our ICICI account and let us know by email. What all information you have to send is given below in section "What details do I email?"
- Once we receive your email, we will setup your subscription and send you a confirmation email. If you have not sent sufficient details for us to identify your payment then we will send you an email to get the details before we can setup your subscription.
What details do I email?
Please send your iCharts user name in ALL your correspondence with us. Send all subscription related emails to email@example.com only.
- ICICI Bank Cheque: Email us the cheque number, amount, full name of the account holder whose cheque it is and ICICI bank branch name where the cheque was deposited.
- Any other bank's cheque: Email us the cheque number, amount and ICICI bank branch name where the cheque was deposited
- ICICI Online Transfer: Email us the hot payment id (money transfer confirmation number) and amount you transfered
- Any other bank's online transfer (EFT/NEFT/RTGS): Emails us the full name of the account holder from whose account this online transfer was done and the amount.
- Email us the deposit confirmation number. You can request this number at the CASH deposit counter ( The confirmation number looks like this: M3255121). If you have depostied CASH into a machine/ATM then please send us the Transaction ID printed on the receipt. Also, send us the ICICI bank branch name where you deposited the amount and also let us know how much amount you deposited.
At Par Cheque / DD mailed to us:
- Email us the DD number, bank name, amount and the date it was mailed to us. Please mail by courier only. ONLY HALF -YEARLY & YEARLY PAYMENTS CAN BE SENT BY MAILING CHEQUE/DD. WE CANNOT ACCEPT OUTSTATION CHEQUES.
If you have any doubts, please call us before you send/deposit the payment.
Make sure you read our disclaimer before you sign up.
1. We are NOT responsible for your trading losses if you use our charts for trading.
2. We may or may not be able to restore any missing data in case of data feed disruptions. We will try our best to restore the missing data.
3. In case of any major service disruption we will add hours/days to your subscription/access but it will not be possible to refund due to the low price we charge for our service.